South Africa Daily Lotto Results For Today, Sunday 31 July 2022
Check latest updates of South Africa Daily Lotto Results Today Ithuba National Lottery, SA Daily Lotto Results, SA Daily Lotto Results South Africa, SA Daily Lotto Payouts, SA Daily Lotto Results History, SA Daily Lotto Payouts Today, SA Daily Lotto Results and Payout, South Africa Daily Lotto Payouts, SA Daily Lotto Results History 2022, South Africa Daily Lotto Results Payout, SA Daily Lotto Payouts for Yesterday, Daily Lotto Results South Africa, Ithuba Daily Lotto Results, Daily Lotto Results for Yesterday.
South Africa Daily Lotto winning numbers:
04, 20, 25, 30, 31
Next South Africa DAILY LOTTO jackpot is estimated at R400 000!
South Africa Daily Lotto Results For Today, Sunday 31 July 2022
The South Africa Daily Lotto is a brand-new lottery sport that guarantees a jackpot for each draw. You can play it every day, and you may without problems buy tickets from authorised outlets or online.
Except for Christmas Day, the Daily Lotto draws occur every night at 21:00. Simply purchase your tickets before 20:30 on the day of the draw to be eligible to win. Here, you can see the winning numbers and prize distribution from the previous evening.
It’s quite simple to play the Daily Lotto. Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 36. Choosing your own numbers or using the Quick Pick random pick are both options. You can play one board, five boards, or as many as you’d like because tickets only cost R3 per board to play, and there are five boards on each play slip.
You can input your numbers into up to 10 consecutive draws with the Daily Lotto’s Multi-Draw option. The National Lottery app from Ithuba, participating stores, and online all offer Multi-Draw play options.
The winning numbers are generated each night using a Random Number Generator, just like in all lottery games. There would only be one unwavering requirement for this game: A jackpot must be given everyday.
You can join in the Daily draws without needing to play any other games because the new Daily Lotto SA game is independent to the national Lotto. The premise behind prize money is that it is always paid, with no chance of bumpers.
ABOUT DAILY LOTTO
The following are the key playing elements for the DAILY LOTTO game:
1.1. “DAILY LOTTO” shall be the name of the National Lottery game in which the player chooses five (5) numbers from a grid of 1 through 36, inclusive, or has The Lottery Methodology randomly assign them. All National Lottery tickets approved for this game should indeed bear the name of the game and the date(s) of the drawing(s) for which they are accurate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Each DAILY LOTTO board game will cost R3 inclusive of VAT, as per article 1.2.
1.3. The total numbers to be selected per Entry shall be 5.
1.4. The maximum price for a bet is limited to R150 per Participant per betslip
1.5. The Participant of the DAILY LOTTO Game can choose the 5 numbers in different ways, namely
What can I expect to win?
Well with South African Everyday Lotto, you can win rewards by combining your picked numbers to the randomly chosen winning numbers. The prize money must be won in every draw, unlike other games played in South Africa. This means that there is a high likelihood you could win the jackpot despite having to match all the numbers.
By combining two, three, four, or all five of the digits chosen in the Everyday Lotto game, you have the chance to win cash prizes. Prizes in this lottery are still not fixed. However, the amount of the cash prize is determined by the number of winners and the number of lottery ticket sales.
Each R3 purchased on a ticket gives R0.50 in money, which goes into the prize pool. The remaining money in the pot is then divided across the four reward sections, with a piece going to each club’s winners.
There are no guaranteed payouts for Daily Lotto prizes as they’re all pari-mutuel. A definite jackpot may often be shown, but it will always be disclosed through official channels.
How much is a daily Lotto?
The cost of each DAILY LOTTO board game will be R3 inclusive of VAT. 1.3.
Chances of winning
What’s your chances of winning the Daily Lotto and how much cash can you win?
The odds of winning a prize in the South African Daily Lotto are 1 in 7.6 overall. Jackpots are not offered in this lottery game. This means that the maximum reward is transferred to the lowest prize tier if no one matches all 5 balls in a draw.
As a result, if no one matches all five balls in a draw, the jackpot rolls down to the next tier, where the chances of getting four numbers to win 43.80 % of the prize pool are 1 in 2,432 and so on.
Therefore, if there are no Match 4 winners in a specific evening’s draw, the prize pool % allocated to that division rolls down to the Match 3 category, and so on. Then will the money be added to the bowl for the draw the following day when there are no Match 2 winners, which is extremely unlikely.
Winning the Daily Lotto jackpot
You win the jackpot if all five numbers are drawn on a specific day match. If there are potential winners, you divide the cash reward.
From any of the tiers, you have 365 days to claim your winnings if you are the lucky winner. You can collect cash winnings of R2,000 or less from any of the approved lottery dealers in the country. To claim your prize, you must go to a South African post office if you win between R2,000 and R50,000. If you’re lucky enough to win anything more than R50,000, you’ll need to visit one of the Ithuba regional offices to collect your reward.
The Daily Lotto started on the South African market on Sunday, March 10, 2019, and is currently a new product. The decision to launch a brand-new lottery game with top prizes need to be won each and every day in each Daily Lotto draw led to the creation of the game by Ithuba, the nation’s National Lottery organization. In the Daily Lotto’s first draw, there were no Match 5 winners, but 57 fortunate players who each matched four numbers won R2,006.
When does the SA Daily Lotto 5/36 Draw take Place
Every night at 21:00 hrs when the SA Daily Lotto draws take place, punters will be glued to their phones and computers trying to see if they have won the jackpot. The good thing about the SA Daily Lotto is that the jackpot is guaranteed to be given away in every draw everyday and many people have won the SA Daily Lotto ever since it was launched.
The cost of playing SA Daily Lotto is R3 which is a fairly reasonable price for such a lotto, you must be aware that if you use any of the online services, there might be an additional charge. You can play as many times as you want. The more entries, the greater your chance of winning. There are two ways of playing the SA Daily Lotto, you can either play online on the Ithuba website or in-store at various outlets across South Africa.
The cut off time for the Daily Lotto tickets daily is 20:30 and the draw will take place 30 minutes later at 21:00hrs.
In order for you to hit the jackpot, you simply have to match all five of your chosen numbers to the drawn ones. Do not despair if you miss the jackpot because you can still win even if you do not hit the jackpot as there are prizes for correctly predicting two or more numbers.
You can play online or in-store and entries cost R3 each. Here’s how to play Daily Lotto in South Africa.
How to Play Daily Lotto in South Africa?
- Pick up a betslip in any lottery store
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 36 or ask for a Quick Pick
- Decide how many boards to play
- Select how many consecutive draws you wish to enter, up to a maximum of 10. Leave blank for a single draw
- Take your betslip to the teller to pay for your ticket
Remember to write your details on the back of your ticket in case you need to claim a prize. If you do not sign your ticket and you lose it, anyone will be able to use it to claim the prize.
Alternatively, you can play Daily lotto online by following the below easy steps:
- Set up a lottery account and make a deposit so you can pay for tickets
- Choose five numbers from 1 to 36 or select ‘Quick Pick’ to generate a random set. Repeat this on as many boards as you want to play
- Decide whether to enter a single draw or multiple draws
- Confirm and pay for your entry
Make sure you double check the South African Daily Lotto results for today.
Daily Lotto Results for Yesterday South Africa
To check daily lotto results for yesterday, visit here. You will find all South Africa daily lotto results history for 2022. You will also see daily lotto payouts for the lucky winners.
About South Africa Daily Lotto Results for Today
The South Africa Daily Lotto Results for today are published instantly after the draw result announcement. It’s important to always double check the Daily Lotto Result South Africa by visiting the Ithuba National Lottery official website.
South Africa Daily Lotto Results Today Ithuba National Lottery, SA Daily Lotto Results, SA Daily Lotto Results South Africa, SA Daily Lotto Payouts, SA Daily Lotto Results History, SA Daily Lotto Payouts Today, SA Daily Lotto Results and Payout, South Africa Daily Lotto Payouts, SA Daily Lotto Results History 2022, South Africa Daily Lotto Results Payout, SA Daily Lotto Payouts for Yesterday, Daily Lotto Results South Africa, Ithuba Daily Lotto Results, Daily Lotto Results for Yesterday.
Tips on How to Win the Lottery
Buy more tickets. But you’ll spend more money and you may still not win any of them. But at least 10 chances of winning is obviously greater than just 1 chance by 10. And what you can be certain of is that if any of them wins, you’ll recover your money back.
- Form a lottery syndicate or group where you all play as one. This means you get more tickets and lottery numbers which will result to a higher chances of winning. Imagine having a group of 100 people who buy 10 tickets each, that’s 1000 tickets, 1000 chances of winning. BUT becareful with this idea, as people are not trust worthy. The eventual winner of the lottery may betray all of you. So only join groups with people you can trust with your life. And also if you win, don’t betray others.
- Don’t choose consecutive numbers. For example, suppose you’re playing a lottery with five winning numbers and you have till number 55 to choose from. The total number must be between 104 and 176. According to studies, approximately 70% of lottery winnings fall into this category.
- Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ending with a similar digit. Although, there is a possibility that you may win, but the probability is very low.
- Look for more unpopular games played at odd times. Don’t go for lottery games that always have a winner try to explore other unpopular games. Most likely, people will all go to that lottery game, so your chance of winning is lesser. Go to the less popular, with lesser game player, so your odd of winning is higher.
- Some people tend to play lotto based from the numbers of their birthday, or the birthday of a family member. If this happens, you will usually get more numbers from 1 to 31, as this corresponds to the days in the calendar method. If you choose numbers above 31, this may not increase your chance of winning but it can boost your probability of not sharing the prize with anyone.
- Keep in mind that every number in the lottery has an equal probability of being chosen as the winning number. There is no software that could predict the exact winning number. But you can increase your chance of not splitting the jackpot price if you use the not so common number.
- Play the right games. There are many kinds of lottery games that you could play. If you join the national lottery draw, there is much broader number pool as compared with a local or state lottery. In a local lottery, the odd of winning is higher compared with a nationwide lottery.